ADULT - ART STUDIO MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
Membership at Grasby Art gives you the opportunity to create art projects in a studio environment with direction and support. Regardless of your skill level, you will benefit from creating your artwork in a community of other artists.
Instruction is semi-private; in a small group setting. We will help you get started on a project of personal interest, in the medium of your choice, including: watercolor, oil, and acrylic. You may receive guidance in drawing, composition, and painting techniques in the style of your choice.
With your monthly membership you will receive the following:
- One month of instruction on a personal art project. This includes assistance with project planning, selecting a medium, drawing and painting process and techniques.
- You may focus on important art fundamentals, namely: drawing, colour mixing, composition, colour harmony, focal area, value, tone, and texture.
- All supplies are included making attendance worry free. This also allows you to experiment with mediums and discover your interests.
- The membership gives you 12 hours of instruction per month, 3 hours of studio time per week.
- With our support, you will be able to achieve a high standard of care in your work
Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
9:30-12:30pm or 1:00 to 4:00pm